Monday, September 26, 2011
Chores
Do you think chores are fair with nothing in return? I'm not so sure. Some adults might argue that they don't get anything in return for doing these things and I guess that they do have a point. But all the time I hear about people who get allowance or something and complain about doing chores. I do some chores, laundry, cleaning, and now my parents want me to mow the lawn. I also hear about people who get $400 a year or lots of very expensive gifts for their birthdays or Christmas. Now my parents are mad because we really dislike mowing the lawn. They talk about how we don't understand what it's like when my brother and I won't help do it. I don't really know what to think so maybe we should just start doing that too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment